Our tiles are more varied, with formats ranging from 7 x 7 to 40 x 40, with square, rectangular, hexagonal (perfect and irregular) and octagonal shapes, skirting, rounded edges, parts for stairs, aged pieces and drains, etc. These parts are used interchangeably as interior and exterior floorings to create the olden-style environments that are so popular today.
SUGGESTIONS FOR LAYING TILES
- Wet the tile before laying it in position.
- Leave a minimum distance of 1 cm between each tile.
- Do not look for a tight fit; the rough edges of the tile make it impossible.
- Do not stain the tile (cement, etc.) while laying it. If you do stain it, clean it as soon as possible.
- Be very careful when using dyes for the joints.
- Do not choose the tiles based on their colour owing to the tone variety typical of terracotta.